Friday, October 14, 2011

Story-A-Day #337: A Good Man


A GOOD MAN

I know it probably doesn't look like it, but I'm a good man.  I know the beard is a little offsetting, and the dark cloak in particular, but I'm a good man and I look like this for a reason.  I have to look like this in order to be welcomed into the Brethren.

The Brethren are not good men.  They are a scourge of rapists, murderers, and victimizers who prey on the weaknesses of humanity.  They operate as a religious group, but their practices are obscure and outdated.  They are a misogynistic, self-important bunch who want nothing more than to revel in their own glory.  As far as I can tell, Christ plays no role in their religion.

I have joined them for a very simple reason, one that is almost as debased as their own motivations.  I have joined them because I want revenge.

This group of middle aged men has always operated under the auspices of freedom of religion, but I have grown to learn that there is no religion here.  They are a godless bunch who bow down to the alters of power, corruption, and subversion.  Their church is one founded on lies, deceit and destruction.

In order to make it as far as I have, I have had to do a number of things that have sickened me to my core.  There is nothing noble or honest about this religion of theirs, but I have done what I needed to do, and will continue to do so until the iron is hot and I can finally strike.

I have been welcomed into their cult of gloom and I will tear it asunder from within.  There is no place in this world for the evils they cultivate, no place for the utter lack of morality they display.

I will sodomize this monstrous entity from within, castrate it of its power and watch the perpetrators bleed out in a slow and agonizing fashion.  They deserve no better, and they will receive no less than the pain they have thrived on bestowing.

I am a good man, but I wasn't good enough to keep you safe.  That is the error of my ways, and it is one I am to rectify this very night.  With the full moon shining down from above, I will raze this church of hate and put an end to the misery they have bestowed onto me.  And I will do it for revenge, and I will do it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment