Thursday, January 6, 2011

Story-A-Day #56: Bird Fall


BIRD FALL

From: unknown sender
Date: January, 6, 2011 3:42 AM
To: mikebhumble@gmail.com
Subject: Re: What do you know about the birds?

At this point, all I can tell you is that you are correct. Something is wrong. I know I promised details, but you will have to bear (bare?) with me until I do a little more research.

As you know by now, on December 30, approximately 100,000 drum fish went belly-up in the Arkansas River near Ozark. The following night, 5,000 blackbirds slammed down onto the roofs, mailboxes, and ground in nearby Beebe. They were traveling at full velocity. Experts are blaming the latter on fireworks-induced trauma and the former on potential disease.

It has also recently come to light that on January 4, 2011, 500 red-wing blackbirds perished together near Labarre, Louisiana and last night, nearly 100 jackdaws turned up dead on a street in Falköping Sweden. Cause and effect: power lines in Louisiana and fireworks again in Sweden. Several hundred birds were also found dead last week in the western part of Kentucky.

This is not a well-organized case of globalized ritual avian suicide. This is not a case of pollution, disease, genetic abnormalities, or birds simply being scared so badly by fireworks that they are actually falling from the skies. The truth is simple.

Unfortunately, I’m not in a position to explain it to you at this time.

You don’t know who I am, but you do know who I work for, so when I tell you that I am in a position to be able to understand certain things better than others, I hope you will trust me.

You will recall the lunar eclipse of December 21, 2010? I am assured that it was a magical and rare occurrence by all accounts. Unbeknownst to most, that particular celestial event also coincided with the successful completion of a mining operation located on Axel Heiberg Island, about 900 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle.

It was not a normal digging operation by any means. The self-contained facility was practically a city. You can find more information here. I received a report from an insider we had placed on the site saying they were about to breach the object. They went offline a few hours later and unfortunately that is all I can tell you for now.

I ask that you keep this in the strictest of confidence and will be in touch again once I know more. For now though, you should know that this is only the beginning. Scientia potestas est.

Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment