Thursday, April 1, 2010

Writing Time...

So, a lovely weekend lined up with temperatures climbing into the mid twenties at least. This is a good thing. Also good? A four day weekend. Combine the two and I should be able to get a decent amount of writing done, most likely trying to get I Land cleaned up. This is of course, if I can tear myself away from the sunshine to spend my weekend staring at my flickering old VGA monitor. Should be a chore to say the least. Still, I need to get some of these loose ends tidied up and I need to do it sooner rather than later.

Mission: Accepted.

I would also like to tidy up a few lingering scripts now that the shooting weather has returned. And I need to read sixteen submission for the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education competition that I am judging. From what I have been told, there is some pretty stiff competition this year. I'm looking forward to offering my insight, but mostly to getting some writing done over the next four days. Maybe I'll even manage to squeeze in another blog. These week long absences are not good enough.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment